ahhh crap... my LOTD got corrupted for good...

View previous topic View next topic Go down

ahhh crap... my LOTD got corrupted for good...

Post by STARS FrankWest on Wed Aug 06, 2014 8:43 pm

Funny thing happened to me yesterday is my LOTD launcher got corrupted and I don't know how it happened. This situation happened to me last time two years ago on my other computer. Anyways, do you have any suggestions on where I can find a good website to download LOTD again? If you guys can please list a few websites of your recommendation (when you got LOTD) for me to look up and re-download it again :/
STARS FrankWest

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: ahhh crap... my LOTD got corrupted for good...

Post by DeepImpact on Thu Aug 07, 2014 1:50 am

STARS FrankWest wrote:Funny thing happened to me yesterday is my LOTD launcher got corrupted and I don't know how it happened. This situation happened to me last time two years ago on my other computer. Anyways, do you have any suggestions on where I can find a good website to download LOTD again? If you guys can please list a few websites of your recommendation (when you got LOTD) for me to look up and re-download it again :/

What's is say? some error? u get a virus? bad hard drive? u modify some lotd file?
 I'd be more worried of How it got corrupted really. I'd want to fix that first.. hehe...

But I don't think we can post stuff like that here.... lol

But what I'd do is just check my pm.. arrrgggg! ;-) I mean.. no.. don't check no pm's.
 I mean check amazon and just re buy the game again. yeah.. that sounds much better.. "yeah for amazon" ;-) lol
 I got your amazon.. muh huh huh hahahaha! wait... whaaaaat? that's insane.. yep.. it is. I know. hehehehe!LOL
DeepImpact

View user profile http://lotd.is-great.org

Back to top Go down

Post by Ajje on Wed Aug 13, 2014 2:05 pm

Let's all remember August 7th as the day DeepImpact was diagnosed with multiple personality disorder.

Ajje

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by DESTROYER on Fri Aug 15, 2014 6:01 pm

lol! santa Sleep calm down DEEP...take a deeep breath...relax....think of naked zombies...again...deeeep breath...close your eyes..& run thru the forest naked...  What a Face 
DESTROYER

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top