S.T.A.R.S. RPD LOTD Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Another Map Ideal

2 posters

Go down

Another Map Ideal  Empty Another Map Ideal

Post by STARS Poison Sun Jun 15, 2014 11:19 am

Hi Everyone it looks empty here Sad wish there would have been no conflict with 2 other players but crap happens hope it can resolve some day. Remember when a few of talked Brando in one of your LMS maps about more map ideals? I hope you can find the time to Make a Terminator one that I suggested. And Jeremy gave ideals which are cool like the skulls on the ground, zombies are cyborgs instead, have characters, John, Kyle, Terminator, Sarah. Have the Terminator music play in it. It would be cool! Hope to see you guys in game tonight don't come in real late! and Destroyer if you come in here today or anyone that is a dad Happy Father's Day! cya around Poison

STARS Poison

Back to top Go down

Another Map Ideal  Empty Re: Another Map Ideal

Post by S.T.A.R.S. Brando Sun Jun 15, 2014 5:10 pm

Yeah I'll talk to Jeremy about it. Empty? I wouldnt say that just yet. Last night i actually deleted a lot of the topics and categories because everything got really unorganized. Im hoping to have a fresh start. Also i need to have this forum link in these updated maps so more people register  Cool 
S.T.A.R.S. Brando
S.T.A.R.S. Brando
Admin

https://lotd-forums.board-directory.net

Back to top Go down